Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm bored so I'm bashing Twilight. :))


... "Let us frolic." Yep, sounds like Meyer alright.

I'm supposed to be in an ACLE class right now. (ACLE: Alternative Classroom Learning Experience.) It happens in UPD once per sem, but I really don't feel like attending anyway. I just finished my Political Science midterm exam, which was needless to say a lot like drinking bitter gourd juice, and I need some downtime...

... And what better way to relax than to bash something so unspeakably, unabashedly, meyerrifically horrendous? Hahaha. Here I go again. The world should come up with a novel worse (if that's possible) than Twilight so I'll have something else to bash. Until then...

Take that, Stephenie Meyer!!!

KING NOT A FAN OF TWILIGHT AUTHOR


Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2009-02-04 02:48:02 -


Horror writer STEPHEN KING has served up a fright for TWILIGHT author STEPHENIE MEYERS, insisting she "can't write worth a darn".
King, the writer of classics like Carrie and Misery, has gone public with his critique of in-vogue Utah-based novelist Meyer in the upcoming issue of USA Weekend magazine. He starts by complimenting J.K. Rowling on her Harry Potter books, and then slates Meyer. He says, "Both Rowling and Meyer, they're speaking directly to young people... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good.

Mwahahaha. Nyahaha. Bwahahahaha. :)))

" I didn't take my husband's last NAME when we got married. Do you honestly think I'd like a story about a girl considering changing SPECIES for a guy? No offense to any of you, but as a feminist, I just can't go there... " - Meg Cabot, author of Princess Diaries

Wala lang. Since I'm being random I thought I should post that. Excellent point. I never did like Meg Cabot, but now she's not so bad. :D

"Ah, hyperbole. Where would Twilight be without you? Just take a look at some of these quotes:

“Stephenie Meyer, a Mormon housewife turned novelist, is the new queen of fantasy.” [1]

“Meyer has, like one of her vampires, turned into something rare and more than merely human: a literary phenomenon.” [1]

“I’m not usually a vampire book reader, but I haven’t read a book in a long time that had as much sexual tension and creepy terror throughout as Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.” [2]

Wow, Twilight must be awesome! The media never inflates steaming piles of shit into idols, right? All it does is report the truth, and the truth is that Twilight is the bestest, most famous book ever! If you are nodding your head in agreement, please have your sarcasm meter checked. It is broken."

I came across this Twilight Review, and thought it was really good. You know what I mean by REALLY GOOD, oui?

Read it at http://www.anti-shurtugal.com/wordpress/?p=53 .

How do I end this post?
Hmmm.



There that should do it. :)))

4 comments:

  1. cant see the wordings in the balloons

    hate you? no. do what you like best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love stephen king right now. And I have this strange urge to whip out my ak-47 and blow meyer's brains out. prison would be so worth it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best. Comic. EVER.

    ReplyDelete