Friday, January 2, 2009

Follow-up

Now that we've established which level of hell I'm eligible to enter (click on the link on the previous entry if you want to know yours--better now than later, wink wink) I thought it would be fun to take a few more tests. Just to see if I agreed with those crazy internet geeks who make these things up.

***


Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:High



Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

So. I'm going to hell because of pride? Hmmm. I don't disagree.


***

"What Be Your Nerd Type?"

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

Artistic Nerd

Drama Nerd

Social Nerd

Musician

Science/Math Nerd

Anime Nerd

Gamer/Computer Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Oh my goodness. The paragraph is too true. And the part about being overly-critical is the clincher. (Somehow the graphics on this one don't work well. Sorry.)

***

"What is your Personality Disorder?"

Paranoid: Moderate
--- Paranoid? Me? Who said that? Tell me who said that!
Schizoid: Low
--- (Schizoid-- and I put this here because I previously did not know-- means "tending to schizophrenia but usually without delusions.) I'd say that's pretty true.
Schizotypal: Moderate
--- *Laughs*
Antisocial: High
--- Okay, now that's not true... Exactly. So I freak out when I'm stuck in a social gathering with more than ten people. That's not veeery antisocial, is it?
Borderline: Moderate
--- I always thought I was off-the-chart high on being borderline. Hmmm.
Histrionic: High
--- Over-acting??? Moi??? Nom de dieu de bordel de merde!! Really??? How on earth would you think that?!?!? That's insane!!! I AM NOT OVER-ACTING!!!
Narcissistic: High
--- Let's make that clear: Narcissism is not vanity. It's... deeper. *Laughs, again* So I'm a little self-interested.
Avoidant: High
--- Yes that means "stay away from me."
Dependent: Low
--- Thank you, thank you.
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
--- Really? You don't say... :D

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

These tests can be quite fun. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment