Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Conyo Anecdote

Like, hoe myy gawsh.

I was like, in this jeep kuhnina, and there were like two mega ultra super duper conyo guys talking in front of moi. As in kaloka kasi twenny minute ride yung jeep, riight? So yeah. And they did not mukha like conyo, you know? They were kinda tall and kinda chubby, parang mas mukhang geek than conyo? You know? With the glasses pa? Tapos graabe. As in graabe to the over to the mega yung tono niluh. Fluent ang mga girlsh-- I mean guysh-- sa conyo speech. I can't like make gaya, like copy, yung ginagawa niluh kasi over talaga. Can't ko naman do that noh. I didn't study in Arreneo or Po-vey-duh. So ayun. What naman they were making usap about? Haay naku, like haay naku talaga.

Like this oh:


Conyo guy 1: Did you make nood the Lantern Parade nung Duhcember?

Conyo guy 2: No eh, why ba? Did you?

Conyo guy 1: Yeah naman. It wasn't, like, provocative or anything. Normal normal lang...

Conyo guy 2: Ah, true? Ganun... I was busy kasi that time eh.

Conyo guy 1 (sees Ate beside me, na nagbabasa ng Angels and Demons): Ay, you know ba the first name of Duh Vinchi?

Conyo guy 2: Isn't it Lee-oh-nar-dow?

Conyo guy 1: Ay, tama... Eh you know, may lesson kami about the Buh-rowk pe-ree-ohd, sa...

Conyo guy 2: Ay talaga? Why do you make study naman that?

Conyo guy 1: I donnow nga eh. Basta. And the buh-rowk period wus like, like, focus on the ethereal...

Conyo guy 2: Cool naman that...


So like, like, after twenny minutes of this kabalahuraan, I wanted to make tawa, like laugh, pero I couldn't kasi that's maybe kinda rude naman. So I made kuntento nalang with making ikot ikot my eyes, I theenk matutuwa sa me si Linda Blair kung na-see niya. Pero si Ate Angels and Demons feel ko gusto na rin to make tawa, kasi sobraaa, like sobraaaaa talaga. Si Kuya naman sa tabi nila, naka-ipod. Naka-full volume yun, I'm like, super sure noh. Ang fluent, fluent nila, sooo kainggit! You know how they make pronounce? Expert level talaga eh...


So much so that I wanted to kick them both off the jeep. How satisfying would it have been to see them flying through the air... And hitting the ground with a sickening thud. I know we all have the right to speak the way we want, but I had the feeling they shouldn't take public transportation too often.


Pag may nakasabay silang brutal at prangka talaga ewan ko na.


So like, I have to make alis alis na. Kasi my EIC gave me this question I have to make hanap hanap, like find, the answer to. Buti nga walang article, kasi I have to aral Nut Sci pa eh.


Voting na sa CRSRS next week, so you faaabulous UP people, make boto ha? Don't make limot that. "Yes" tayo, para cute.

6 comments:

  1. I personally would have recorded it and posted it. You should have made tawa tawa, they dont know nmn what your making tawa about eh. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chito, I wanted to slug 'em. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh rosie. i'm like so tuwa tuwa with your post. may kaklase ako na conyo, and guy siya. goodness. todo conyo-ness sila ng isa kong grpmate na lalaki din. woo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, baka naman silang dalawa yung nakasabay ko sa jeep ha?!? yikes. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahaha!! that was sooooooo nice. loved that!! haha.. suxal...

    ReplyDelete
  6. anu ung conyo? ehehe

    ReplyDelete