Monday, June 8, 2009

Random

Public advisories have been going on and on about how to avoid AH1N1. Their top tips include not hugging, not kissing, and more generally, not touching anyone. And also channeling your inner OC every time you wash your hands.

I know the virus is airborne, and human contact is just a secondary way of transmitting it, but if human contact is the only way to get it, I’m pretty much immune.

Kind of sad when you start thinking about it.





Just kidding. I don’t need a hug, I just feel like being dramatic. And the cactus bears wonderful resemblance.

By the way, a cactus is going to hurt you if you hug it, so don’t, even if it looks like it wants you to. Appearances are most often than not deceiving. XD

9 comments:

  1. eto pala ung cactus mo na sinasabi mo.
    hahaha. gsto mo ng hug? =P

    -zak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute yung cactus eh!

    And, no, thank you. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still in the no-clingy-clingy mood, eh? LOL. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. psychology tells us that when people say they DON'T WANT SOMETHING it means that DEEP DOWN INSIDE, THEY ACTUALLY WANT IT...
    >:D< hug! LOL.

    (I MADE THAT UP BY THE WAY, the psychology crap)

    guess who! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mico: When am I in the clingy-clingy mood?

    Anonymous: I have no idea who. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU KNOW ME! You linked my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie: Never. Haha. Exactly the point. Haha. :D

    Anonymous: I think your psychological musing has some bearing. Repression and all.

    P.S. Rosie: I think "Anonymous" may be one of the "guys." If you know what I mean. Right, "Anonymous"? Philip, maybe? Or some other guy. As a guy myself, I have this odd feeling. But then, I may be wrong. Correct me if I am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Anonymous.
    There are like a dozen links on the left, how I am supposed to know which one you are? :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just let me be anonymous.
    It's better that way.

    I'd still give you a hug, Rosie if you were a cactus. :)

    ReplyDelete